Wednesday, October 8, 2008

things i am not, in no particular order

1. an accountant - not contrary to anyone's belief. i doubt anyone in the world has ever looked at me and thought..."yeah i bet she's good with numbers."

2. a "player" - i am pretty sure that being one might make my life easier, but only because i have incredibly cliched ideas of romance and dating and closeness in general.

3. a man - i note this for two reasons, 1. i have a non-gender specific name, 2. i currently have a cold and was told my voice sounded about two octaves deeper than normal, and i guess i am normally two octaves away from sounding like a man.

4. a girly girl - because i just can't do it.

that's all for now.

if you know me in real life feel free to add to this list for me. could be interesting no?

No comments: